Lonnie Walker (shin) sitting for Spurs on Tuesday
San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Lonnie Walker (left shin) has been ruled out for Tuesday against the Dallas Mavericks.
Spurs head coach Gregg Popovich recently indicated that Walker could be facing a multi-week injury. This will be his second consecutive absence. Dejounte Murray (calf) is also out, so look for Derrick White, Patty Mills, and Bryn Forbes to take on more work.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Spurs have an implied total of 112.0 points on Tuesday's nine-game slate.
- New Orleans' JJ Redick (hamstring) available for Monday's game against Jazz March 1st, 2021
- Rockets starting Victor Oladipo for inactive Eric Gordon on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Houston's Eric Gordon (knee) ruled out on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Rockets' John Wall starting again Monday March 1st, 2021
- Malcolm Brogdon replacing T.J. McConnell in Pacers' lineup Monday March 1st, 2021
- Furkan Korkmaz coming off Philadelphia's bench with Mike Scott starting on Monday March 1st, 2021
- Keldon Johnson (conditioning) ruled out again Monday for Spurs Monday March 1st, 2021
- Keldon Johnson (protocols) makes it through Spurs shootaround March 1st, 2021
- Spurs' Derrick White (health protocols) remains out for Monday February 28th, 2021
- Spurs' Keldon Johnson (conditioning) questionable for Monday February 28th, 2021
- San Antonio's DeMar DeRozan (personal) starting in Saturday's lineup, Luka Samanic to bench February 27th, 2021
- Luka Samanic playing with Spurs' second unit on Saturday February 27th, 2021