LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (sore left groin) said he plans to play Tuesday against the Brooklyn Nets.
James is listed as questionable on the injury report for the same issue that caused him to miss a game on February 27, but it looks like he will be out there on Tuesday. He's averaging 30.3 points, 8.8 rebounds, 11.0 assists, 1.5 steals, 1.0 blocks, and 2.0 3-pointers over the last four games. Rajon Rondo replaced James in the lineup in that aforementioned contest.
numberFire's models expect LeBron to score 51.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He's priced at $10,700.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020