Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) expected back for Thunder on Wednesday
Oklahoma City Thunder point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (right hip) is expected to be available for Wednesday's game versus the Utah Jazz, per head coach Billy Donovan.
Gilgeous-Alexander practiced on Tuesday, putting him on track to return after sitting out a game. Terrance Ferguson will likely move back to a role off the bench. Dennis Schroder figures to see less work after scoring 27 points sans Gilgeous-Alexander.
SGA is averaging 35.2 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 20.3 points, 5.5 rebounds, 3.1 assists, 1.2 steals, 0.6 blocks, and 2.2 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Wizards: Bradley Beal still in air July 6th, 2020
- Jazz's Mike Conley to likely leave bubble for child's birth July 6th, 2020
- Mavericks' Kristaps Porzingis teases new moves July 6th, 2020
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Utah Jazz vs. Oklahoma City Thunder postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander starting for Thunder on Wednesday, Terrance Ferguson coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Terrance Ferguson coming off Thunder's bench Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (hip) available for Thunder on Wednesday March 11th, 2020