Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday
Indiana Pacers small forward Doug McDermott (right big toe soreness) will not play on Tuesday versus the Boston Celtics.
It will be McDermott's third consecutive absence. Look for Justin Holiday to benefit. He's averaging 11.5 points, 2.0 rebounds, 1.0 block, and 3.0 3-pointers over the last two games.
numberFire's models project Holiday for 18.1 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $3,700.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020