LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (left groin soreness) is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Brooklyn Nets.
James looked fined on Sunday while helping lead the Lakers past the Los Angeles Clippers, but he did miss a game a couple of weeks back due to the same groin issue. Rajon Rondo made a spot start in that situation, scoring 12 points with 4 rebounds, 6 assists, and 2 steals in 25.8 minutes. Anthony Davis would see an uptick in usage if James is unavailable. Tip-off is scheduled for 10:30 PM ET.
numberFire's models project LeBron for 51.8 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He costs $10,700.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) will play on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Lakers' LeBron James (groin) upgraded to probable on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Dwight Howard (illness) out for Tuesday's matchup against Brooklyn March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) plans to play for Lakers against Nets March 10th, 2020
- LeBron James (groin) questionable for Lakers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (elbow) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020