Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Khris Middleton was a healthy scratch on Monday against the Denver Nuggets.
Middleton, Brook Lopez, Donte DiVincenzo, and Marvin Williams were all healthy scratches after the Bucks went with a starting five of Pat Connaughton, Sterling Brown, Wes Matthews, Thanasis Antetokounmpo and Robin Lopez. Look for Middleton and company to be back in the starting lineup for Thursday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Middleton is averaging 35.8 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 24.5 points, 5.2 rebounds, 5.0 assists, 1.3 steals, and 2.8 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020