Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz
Toronto Raptors power forward Pascal Siakam scored 27 points (9-of-18 field goals, 7-of-7 free throws) with 11 rebounds, 8 assists, 2 3-pointers, and 5 turnovers in a 101-92 win over the Utah Jazz on Monday.
Siakam recorded his first double-double since February 21 and set a new career-high in assists. He and Serge Ibaka both poured in 27 points to help a short-handed Raptors unit pull off an impressive road victory. Siakam and company don't play again until Saturday at home versus the Detroit Pistons. Siakam is averaging 28.7 points, 5.7 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.0 steals, 1.7 blocks, and 3.7 3-pointers on a 56.5 field goal percentage and 52.4 3-pointer percentage in three games against the Pistons this season.
Siakam scored 47.2 FanDuel points on Monday. numberFire's models project him for 19.7 points, 7.3 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.3 steals, 1.1 blocks, and 1.1 triples per game over the rest of the season.
- 76ers' Shake Milton could remain a starter post-hiatus July 5th, 2020
- Pacers' Myles Turner has been back at the gym for '4-5 weeks' July 5th, 2020
- Charania: Clippers' Landry Shamet reportedly tests positive for COVID-19 July 4th, 2020
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020