Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Kyle Korver scored 23 points (8-of-15 field goals, 2-of-3 free throws) with 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block, 5 3-pointers, and 2 turnovers in 24.2 minutes of a 109-95 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Monday.
Korver set a scoring season-high and matched his best effort from beyond the arc. The 38-year-old turned back the clock for a Bucks team that was missing it's top seven rotation players, but this performance will be difficult to replicate when the roster is at full strength. Milwaukee will host the Boston Celtics on Thursday in a potential postseason preview.
Korver scored 37.8 FanDuel points on Monday. He's averaging 12.2 FanDuel points in 16.6 minutes per game for the season.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020