Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday
Indiana Pacers guard Victor Oladipo (right knee) is questionable for Tuesday night's game against the Boston Celtics.
Oladipo has played through the knee injury in the previous two contests, and has played quite well at that, averaging 29.45 FanDuel fantasy points in those games. We should expect Oladipo to suit up unless we hear otherwise.
Oladipo is currently projected for 20.5 fantasy points against the Celtics, with 12.6 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.6 assists. The knee injury does not appear to be inhibiting his fantasy production.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020