Luka Doncic (wrist) questionable for Mavericks on Tuesday
Dallas Mavericks small forward Luka Doncic (right wrist sprain) is questionable for Tuesday's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Doncic missed a game for a thumb issue earlier this month and he played through illness last week, but the wrist is a new injury. Kristaps Porzingis would see an uptick in usage if Doncic is ruled out. Delon Wright and J.J. Barea could also see more work. Dorian Finney-Smith (right hip) is questionable and Seth Curry (left ankle sprain) is still out.
Doncic is averaging 52.3 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 28.1 points, 7.5 rebounds, 8.1 assists, 1.6 steals, 0.5 blocks, and 2.0 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (illness) available to play Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Maxi Kleber starting for Dallas Wednesday in place of injured Dorian Finney-Smith March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic starting Wednesday in place of resting Kristaps Porzingis March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) ruled out on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) questionable for Dallas on Wednesday March 11th, 2020