Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday
Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon will sit out Tuesday night's contest against the Boston Celtics with a hip/quad injury.
An MRI on Saturday confirmed that Brogdon suffered a tear in his left rectus femoris, a quadricep muscle that flexes the hip. He is in danger of missing significant time with the injury. Aaron Holiday should continue to fill in for Brogdon until he is healthy enough to return.
Holiday has averaged 19.4 contests in the two full contests since Brogdon went down. numberFire currently projects Holiday with 10.6 FanDuel fantasy points for Tuesday's game.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020