Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (right hamstring) will remain on the sidelines for Tuesday's game against the Indiana Pacers.
That will be Brown's fourth straight absence. He also figures to be held out of the Celtics' Friday-Saturday back-to-back. Marcus Smart has averaged 22.0 points over the last three games.
Brown is averaging 33.4 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 17.6 points, 5.5 rebounds, 2.2 assists, 1.1 steals, and 2.1 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Timberwolves reportedly trade Ricky Rubio to Cavaliers July 29th, 2021
- Suns reportedly acquire Landry Shamet in trade with Nets July 29th, 2021
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Thunder trade Al Horford to Boston June 18th, 2021
- Moses Brown traded from Thunder to Celtics June 18th, 2021
- Celtics send Kemba Walker, picks to Thunder for Al Horford, Moses Brown June 18th, 2021
- Kemba Walker (knee) ruled out for Celtics Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (ankle) doubtful for Game 5 on Tuesday June 1st, 2021
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) doubtful for Game 5's matchup against Nets May 31st, 2021