Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) out for Bucks at least 2 games
Milwaukee Bucks small forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (left knee sprain) will miss at least the next 2 games.
An MRI revealed that Antetokounmpo suffered a minor joint capsule sprain of the left knee during Friday's game. He will miss the Bucks' Sunday-Monday back-to-back, meaning Thursday will be his next opportunity to play. Donte DiVincenzo figures to see a big boost while Antetokounmpo is sidelined. Khris Middleton and Eric Bledsoe should also take on more work.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Bucks have an implied total of 117.75 points on Sunday's 11-game slate.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) to be 100 percent for Bucks June 24th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020
- NBA expected to resume July 31 with 22 teams June 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020