Dallas' Seth Curry (ankle) out for Sunday's matchup against Pacers
Dallas Mavericks point guard Seth Curry (ankle) is listed out for Sunday's matchup against Indiana Pacers.
Curry will miss Sunday's game after suffering a left ankle injury. Expect Delon Wright to play more minutes at the guard positions until Curry returns.
Wright's projection on Sunday includes 6.7 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 3.1 assists.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic erupts for career-high 31 points March 12th, 2020
- Mavericks' Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (illness) available to play Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Maxi Kleber starting for Dallas Wednesday in place of injured Dorian Finney-Smith March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Boban Marjanovic starting Wednesday in place of resting Kristaps Porzingis March 11th, 2020
- Mavericks' Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) ruled out on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Dorian Finney-Smith (hip) questionable for Dallas on Wednesday March 11th, 2020