Mavericks' Tim Hardaway Jr. (shoulder) listed questionable for Friday
Dallas Mavericks guard Tim Hardaway Jr. is considered questionable to play on Friday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
This is the first notice of an injury for Hardaway, which leads to believe it was suffered in Wednesday's overtime win against the New Orleans Pelicans. If he can't go, perhaps Courtney Lee or Justin Jackson could pick up a start on the wing.
Our models currently project Hardaway for 24.0 FanDuel points across 28.1 minutes of action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Bobby Portis coming off Bucks' bench in NBA Finals Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) starting for Bucks on Tuesday; Bobby Portis back to bench July 6th, 2021
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) will play for Milwaukee in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021