Pistons' Bruce Brown (left knee) practices in full
Detroit Pistons shooting guard Bruce Brown (left knee) practiced fully on Thursday.
Brown seems to be trending toward a return on Saturday against the Utah Jazz. He missed the last four games. Langston Galloway and Jordan McRae likely won't be as involved with Brown back.
Brown is averaging 23.5 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 8.6 points, 3.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.2 steals, and 1.1 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Talen Horton-Tucker (calf) available for Lakers on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Wesley Matthews starting for Lakers on Sunday in place of injured Kyle Kuzma (back) May 9th, 2021
- Buddy Hield (ankle) available for Kings on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Pistons' Frank Jackson (ankle) will not return on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Carmelo Anthony (ankle) questionable for Portland on Monday May 9th, 2021
- Theo Maledon (foot) available for Thunder on Sunday May 9th, 2021
- Bruce Brown starting for Nets Saturday; Landry Shamet to bench May 8th, 2021
- Landry Shamet coming off Nets' bench Saturday May 8th, 2021
- Jeff Green coming off Nets' bench on Thursday night May 6th, 2021
- Landry Shamet entering Brooklyn's lineup, Jeff Green to bench Thursday May 6th, 2021
- Nets starting Blake Griffin on Thursday, DeAndre Jordan coming off bench May 6th, 2021
- DeAndre Jordan starting for Nets Sunday; Blake Griffin to come off bench May 2nd, 2021