Cavaliers' Kevin Porter Jr. in concussion protocol
Cleveland Cavaliers shooting guard Kevin Porter Jr. has been placed in the NBA's concussion protocol.
Porter suffered the concussion during Wednesday's loss to the Boston Celtics. Consider him questionable for Saturday in the front end of a back-to-back. Darius Garland (groin) is also uncertain, so Collin Sexton should be able to continue to cook after setting a career-high for scoring in two straight games. Matthew Dellavedova could also see more minutes.
KPJ is averaging 18.8 FanDuel points per game. He was averaging 16.2 points, 4.8 rebounds, 4.2 assists, 1.4 steals, and 2.0 3-pointers in the five games before Wednesday.
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Blazers' Zach Collins says he has 'no limitations' on shoulder July 3rd, 2020
- Jordan Bell reportedly agrees with Cavaliers June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond, Cavaliers have mutual extension interest June 29th, 2020
- Andre Drummond 'definitely' returning to Cavaliers June 23rd, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Darius Garland (groin) remains on Cavaliers' sidelines Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Tristan Thompson (eye) out for Cavaliers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020