Stephen Curry (hand) available for Warriors on Thursday following 58-game absence
Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry is available for Thursday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Curry will make his first appearance since October, after missing nearly four and a half months with a left hand injury. It remains to be seen how/if Curry will be eased back into action, but his return will impact Jordan Poole's minutes, as well as Damion Lee's.
In four games for the Warriors this season, Curry is averaging 20.3 points, 5 rebounds, 6.5 assists, and 37.5 FanDuel points per game.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson (knee) ready to return July 7th, 2020
- Klay Thompson on track in his rehabilitation process June 25th, 2020
- Golden State's Klay Thompson (knee) 'ramping up his workouts' after receiving final medical clearance June 20th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020