Jayson Tatum starting for Boston on Wednesday against Cleveland
Boston Celtics forward Jayson Tatum is in the starting lineup for Wednesday's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Tatum rejoins the starting lineup after a one-game absence due to an illness. Our models expect him to play 35.3 minutes against the Cavaliers.
Tatum's Wednesday projection includes 30.3 points, 7.3 rebounds, 4.3 assists, and 49.9 FanDuel points. He is priced at $9,300.
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (shoulder) "feeling great" heading into NBA restart July 10th, 2020
- Heat's Kendrick Nunn not with team in Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Celtics could lose Gordon Hayward in September July 3rd, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (left knee) feeling comfortable and ready to go heading into Orlando July 1st, 2020
- Celtics' Jayson Tatum concerned about extension protection June 18th, 2020
- Celtics' Jaylen Brown (hamstring) 'looks healthy, looks good' June 18th, 2020