Thomas Bryant (foot, rest) inactive for Wizards on Wednesday in Portland
Washington Wizards center Thomas Bryant (right foot, rest) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Bryant also missed the second leg of the Wizards' previous back-to-back due to right foot injury management. He put up 12 points with 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, 2 blocks, and 2 3-pointers in only 19.4 minutes on Tuesday. Davis Bertans is a candidate to replace Bryant in the starting lineup on Wednesday. There could also be more minutes for Ian Mahinmi, Moe Wagner, and Anzejs Pasecniks.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Wizards-Trail Blazers game has the highest over/under (241.5 points) on Wednesday's nine-game slate.
- 76ers' Ben Simmons (back) better than start of season July 2nd, 2020
- Rockets' Thabo Sefolosha opts out of Orlando restart July 1st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Jaren Jackson Jr. expected to be ready for NBA restart July 1st, 2020
- Grizzlies' Justise Winslow (back) expected to be ready to play in Orlando July 1st, 2020
- Portland's Caleb Swanigan opts out of Orlando's restart July 1st, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (left foot) "ready to play" heading into NBA restart July 1st, 2020
- Thomas Bryant (foot) '100 percent' for Wizards July 1st, 2020
- Bradley Beal undecided on joining Wizards July 1st, 2020
- John Wall (Achilles) will not join Wizards in Orlando June 29th, 2020
- DeMarcus Cousins' (knee) agent says he may play June 23rd, 2020
- Davis Bertans reportedly not joining Wizards for restart June 22nd, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020