Draymond Green (knee) still out for Warriors on Tuesday
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (sore left knee) has been ruled out of Tuesday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
Kevon Looney (left hip soreness) has also been ruled out again. Green sat out the last two games and four of the last five. Marquese Chriss provided 12 points, 13 rebounds, 2 assists, and 2 blocks for the Warriors on Sunday. Mychal Mulder scored a career-high 17 points off the bench. Dragan Bender started the past two games.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Warriors have the lowest implied total (101.75 points) on Tuesday's eight-game slate.
- Kings' Tyrese Haliburton (calf) ruled out until after the All-Star break March 2nd, 2021
- Bulls' Lauri Markkanen (shoulder) doubtful for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Kings' Buddy Hield (ankle) questionable for Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (back) questionable on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Lakers' Montrezl Harrell starting on Tuesday in place of Marc Gasol (health protocols) March 2nd, 2021
- Shams: Clippers' Kawhi Leonard a late scratch on Tuesday due to back spasms March 2nd, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) available on Wednesday March 2nd, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green dealing with ankle sprain March 1st, 2021
- Warriors' Draymond Green (ankle) will not return on Sunday February 28th, 2021
- Juan Toscano-Anderson coming off Warriors' bench with Kevon Looney starting on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Warriors' Mychal Mulder returning to second unit Tuesday February 23rd, 2021
- Warriors' James Wiseman (wrist) available on Tuesday February 23rd, 2021