Denver's Paul Millsap (ankle) questionable for Tuesday's matchup against Warriors
Denver Nuggets forward / center Paul Millsap (ankle ) is questionable to play in Tuesday's matchup against the Golden State Warriors.
Millsap is listed as questionable after missing after one game with a right ankle sprain. Expect Jerami Grant to fill in on Tuesday if Mlllsap remains sidelined.
Millsap's current projection against the Warriors includes 11.7 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Miami Heat shut down individual workouts following positive COVID-19 test result July 3rd, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) opts out of NBA restart in Orlando July 3rd, 2020
- Bucks' Khris Middleton 'hasn't touched a ball' in 2-3 months July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans Darius Miller (achilles) 'unsure' if he can play July 3rd, 2020
- Pelicans' J.J Redick has lost 10 pounds July 3rd, 2020
- Blazers' Zach Collins says he has 'no limitations' on shoulder July 3rd, 2020
- Michael Porter Jr. to likely see playoff minutes for Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- Nikola Jokic (COVID-19) expected to fly with Nuggets July 2nd, 2020
- Nuggets close practice facility after two positive tests June 30th, 2020
- Woj: Denver's Nikola Jokic reportedly tests positive for coronavirus June 23rd, 2020
- Nuggets' Nikola Jokic staying in stellar shape June 8th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020