Raptors' Serge Ibaka questionable for Tuesday
Toronto Raptors guard and forward Serge Ibaka (knee) was listed as questionable to play on Tuesday against the Phoenix Suns.
Sitting at the top of the Atlantic Division, the Raptors have been careful not to overwork their starters, but we'll know more about Ibaka's status before tomorrow's game.
Expect to see more of Rondae Hollis-Jefferson if Ibaka is still sidelined Tuesday. numberFire currently projects Hollis-Jefferson to score 17.3 FanDuel points Tuesday, which is line with his production over the past two weeks.
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Pascal Siakam flirts with triple-double, Raptors defeat Jazz March 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Norman Powell (ankle) out for remainder of Monday March 9th, 2020
- Marc Gasol (hamstring) ruled out for Raptors against Jazz March 9th, 2020
- Fred VanVleet (shoulder) still out for Raptors in second end of back-to-back March 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (shoulder) out for Sunday night March 8th, 2020