Bruno Fernando starting for Hawks in place of Cam Reddish (back) Monday
Atlanta Hawks power forward Bruno Fernando is starting on Monday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Hawks head coach Lloyd Pierce previously said Fernando would start if Cam Reddish (back) was ruled out. Reddish is out, setting Fernando up for the start. He scored 10 points with 9 rebounds, 1 assist, and 1 steal in 21.8 minutes last Wednesday in his most recent start. Treveon Graham, Jeff Teague, Vince Carter, and Brandon Goodwin could see an uptick in minutes on Monday.
numberFire's models expect Fernando to score 19.8 FanDuel points on Monday. He's priced at $3,700. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Hawks-Grizzlies game has the highest over/under on Monday's seven-game slate (240.0 points). The Hawks have the highest implied total (121.0 points) on Monday.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Bruce Brown coming off Nets' bench Thursday June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Hawks' Trae Young (shoulder) available for Game 5 on Wednesday June 16th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Hawks Wednesday night June 16th, 2021
- Solomon Hill to come off Hawks' bench Monday June 14th, 2021
- Kevin Huerter starting for Hawks Monday; Solomon Hill to come off bench June 14th, 2021
- Hawks' De'Andre Hunter (knee) out for the rest of the season June 9th, 2021