Raptors' Serge Ibaka (knee) out for Friday's matchup against Charlotte
Toronto Raptors forward / center Serge Ibaka (knee) is ruled out for Friday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Ibaka will miss Friday's contest after experiencing right knee soreness. Chris Boucher should play an increased role against the Hornets.
Boucher's projection on Friday includes 6.6 points, 4.5 rebounds, and 0.4 assists.
- Stevens: Boston's Robert Williams is 'a full go' July 11th, 2020
- Greif: Clippers' Ivica Zubac not in Orlando, expected to join team July 11th, 2020
- Celtics 'going to move very slowly with' Kemba Walker (knee) July 11th, 2020
- Thunder's Andre Roberson (left knee) practices on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Amir Coffey not traveling to Orlando July 10th, 2020
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard expected to arrive in Orlando on Friday July 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Terence Davis doing pick-and-roll work July 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Pascal Siakam hoopless for months July 9th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry 'looking awesome' at Raptors workouts July 7th, 2020
- Kyle Lowry looking good for Toronto June 10th, 2020
- Raptors' Marc Gasol looking slim June 10th, 2020
- NBA reportedly approves 22-team restart June 4th, 2020