De'Aaron Fox (abdominal) ruled out Thursday as Kings take on Thunder
Sacramento Kings point guard De'Aaron Fox has been ruled out for Thursday's game against the Oklahoma City Thunder due to lower abdominal tightness.
Fox has been battling a sore left shoulder and he tweaked his groin on Tuesday, and now he's dealing with abdominal tightness. Thursday is the front end of a back-to-back for the Kings, so hopefully King will be able to return for Friday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies. Cory Joseph will likely replace Fox in the starting lineup on Thursday and there should be more minutes for Yogi Ferrell.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Kings-Thunder game has an over/under of 221.5 points on Thursday's four-game slate. The Kings have an implied total of 107.0 points.
- Donovan Mitchell (ankle) questionable for Utah Friday night June 17th, 2021
- Mike Conley (hamstring) questionable for Utah in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Trae Young (shoulder) probable for Atlanta in Game 6 June 17th, 2021
- Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for 76ers Friday June 17th, 2021
- Jeff Green starting for Brooklyn in Game 6; Bruce Brown to bench June 17th, 2021
- Kawhi Leonard (knee) ruled out for Friday's Game 6 matchup June 17th, 2021
- Kings' Hassan Whiteside (back) out on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) questionable for Kings Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Hassan Whiteside (back) out again for Kings on Friday May 14th, 2021
- Damian Jones starting for Kings Friday in place of injured Richaun Holmes May 14th, 2021
- Kings' De'Aaron Fox (health protocols) out final 2 games of season May 14th, 2021
- Richaun Holmes (knee) out for Sacramento on Friday May 14th, 2021