Cavaliers' Dante Exum dealing with long-term ankle injury
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Dante Exum (left ankle) will miss an "extended period of time."
Exum sprained his ankle on Monday. Kevin Porter Jr. figures to be a primary beneficiary after pouring in a career-best 30 points on Monday. The Cavaliers take on the Philadelphia 76ers at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-76ers game has the second-lowest over/under on the nine-game slate (207.5 points). The Cavs also have the second-lowest implied total (104.5 points).
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Rockets starting Anthony Lamb for injured Khyri Thomas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) expected to miss Rockets' final two games May 14th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston Friday May 13th, 2021
- Khyri Thomas starting for Rockets Wednesday in place of injured Danuel House May 12th, 2021
- Christian Wood (ankle) remains out for Houston Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021