Andre Drummond ruled out for Cavaliers versus 76ers with calf strain
Cleveland Cavaliers forward/center Andre Drummond (left calf strain) has been ruled out of Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Tristan Thompson is a candidate to replace Drummond in the starting lineup. Larry Nance Jr. could see more run off the bench. Drummond has averaged only 24.2 minutes through five games for the Cavaliers.
Per numberFire's NBA Heat Map, the Cavaliers-76ers game has the second-lowest over/under on the nine-game slate (207.5 points). The Cavs also have the second-lowest implied total (104.5 points).
- Grizzlies getting Eric Bledsoe in multi-player, pick swap July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans acquire Jonas Valanciunas, picks from Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Pelicans send Steven Adams, Eric Bledsoe to Grizzlies July 26th, 2021
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (health protocols) ruled out for Bucks in Game 5 July 17th, 2021
- Suns' Dario Saric tears ACL, out indefinitely July 7th, 2021
- Dario Saric (knee) won't return for Suns in Game 1 July 6th, 2021
- Andre Drummond coming off Lakers' bench Thursday night June 3rd, 2021
- Anthony Davis (groin) starting for Lakers Thursday; Markieff Morris to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Marc Gasol officially starting for Lakers in Game 6 Thursday; Andre Drummond to bench June 3rd, 2021
- Haynes: Anthony Davis (groin) cleared to play for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Shams: Marc Gasol expected to start in front of Andre Drummond for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (knee) will suit up for Lakers in Game 6 June 3rd, 2021