Dante Exum (ankle) ruled out for Cavaliers on Wednesday
Cleveland Cavaliers point guard Dante Exum (left ankle sprain) has been ruled out for Wednesday's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Exum sprained his ankle on Monday and could be facing a multi-game absence. Kevin Porter Jr. figures to be a primary beneficiary after pouring in a career-best 30 points on Monday. Alfonzo McKinnie (left foot) has also been ruled out for a fourth straight game.
Exum is averaging 9.5 FanDuel points over 34 games between the Cavaliers and Utah Jazz this season.
- Kristaps Porzingis (knee) returning for Mavericks on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Mavericks' J.J. Redick (heel) will miss remainder of regular season May 12th, 2021
- Matisse Thybulle (hand) questionable for 76ers Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Aaron Nesmith starting for Celtics Wednesday in place of injured Marcus Smart May 12th, 2021
- Boston's Tremont Waters starting for resting Kemba Walker on Wednesday night May 12th, 2021
- Damyean Dotson coming off Cavaliers' bench on Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Houston's Danuel House (ankle) questionable for Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Rockets' Christian Wood (ankle) questionable on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Kevin Porter Jr. (ankle) questionable for Houston on Wednesday May 11th, 2021
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) back in Rockets' lineup Monday; DaQuan Jeffries to come off bench May 10th, 2021
- DaQuan Jeffries to come off Rockets' bench Monday May 10th, 2021
- Kelly Olynyk (ankle) will play Monday for Rockets May 10th, 2021