Damian Lillard (groin) still on Trail Blazers' sidelines
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (groin) has been ruled out for Tuesday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Lillard will miss a third consecutive game and he previously indicated he could also sit out Thursday's game against the Indiana Pacers. His next chance to play after that will be on Saturday versus the Atlanta Hawks. C.J. McCollum and Carmelo Anthony will continue to fill the void on offense. Anfernee Simons and Gary Trent Jr. should also see additional minutes.
Lillard is averaging 47.6 FanDuel points per game this season. numberFire's models project him for 26.8 points, 4.0 rebounds, 6.4 assists, 1.2 steals, and 3.1 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (leg) to make 2019-20 debut on March 15 March 6th, 2020
- Damian Lillard scores 22 points for Trail Blazers in return March 5th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. back with second unit Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) starting for Trail Blazers on Wednesday following six-game absence March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) returning for Portland Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) probable for Wednesday's matchup against Wizards March 3rd, 2020