Frank Ntilikina (groin) doubtful for Knicks on Wednesday
New York Knicks point guard Frank Ntilikina (groin) is doubtful for Wednesday's game against the Charlotte Hornets.
Ntilikina appears to be headed for a second consecutive absence. Elfrid Payton (sore right ankle) is probable after also sitting out Monday, so Dennis Smith Jr. will likely return to the Knicks' bench.
Ntilikina is averaging 15.5 FanDuel points over 50 games (26 starts) this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) questionable to return for Knicks on Friday March 6th, 2020