Knicks starting Dennis Smith Jr. at point guard on Monday
New York Knicks point guard Dennis Smith Jr. is starting in Monday's game against the Houston Rockets.
Smith Jr. is starting against the Rockets after Elfrid Payton and Frank Ntilikina was ruled out with injuries. In a role with New York's first unit, our models project Smith to score 22.3 FanDuel points.
Smith's projection on Monday includes 8.2 points, 3.9 rebounds, and 4.9 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Knicks' Dennis Smith Jr. cleared from concussion March 10th, 2020
- Mitchell Robinson (illness) questionable Tuesday for Knicks March 10th, 2020
- Pistons' Brandon Knight will come off the bench Sunday with a minutes limit March 8th, 2020
- Dennis Smith (concussion) remains out for Knicks on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Frank Ntilikina (ankle) questionable to return for Knicks on Friday March 6th, 2020