Jordan McLaughlin starting for Timberwolves on Sunday in place of injured D'Angelo Russell
Minnesota Timberwolves point guard Jordan McLaughlin is in the starting lineup for Sunday's game against the Denver Nuggets.
McLaughlin draws the start with D'Angelo Russell sidelined on Sunday with a knee injury. Our models expect him to play 33.5 minutes against Denver.
McLaughlin's Sunday projection includes 12.4 points, 3.3 rebounds, 6.3 assists, and 30.6 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Kelan Martin (ankle) out Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Kelan Martin (ankle) ruled out for Minnesota on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Timberwolves' Naz Reid turns in double-double with full line March 4th, 2020
- Woj: Timberwolves reportedly agree to contract buyout with Allen Crabbe on Saturday February 29th, 2020
- Timberwolves' D'Angelo Russell starting on Monday, Jordan McLaughlin to bench February 24th, 2020
- Jordan McLaughlin playing with Minnesota's second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020