Paul George (hamstring) remains out for Clippers on Saturday
Los Angeles Clippers forward Paul George has been ruled out of Saturday's game against the Sacramento Kings with a hamstring injury.
Despite getting in a full practice on Friday, George will remain out for the Clippers on Saturday. He is improving but isn't ready to return to action yet. His next chance to do so will come against the Memphis Grizzlies on Monday.
George is averaging 21.7 points, 6.1 rebounds, 3.9 assists, and 37.5 FanDuel points per game this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020