Boston's Jaylen Brown (calf, ankle) starting for injured Kemba Walker on Friday
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown is starting in Friday's matchup against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Brown will start on Friday after Kemba Walker was ruled out with left knee soreness. In a role with Boston's first unit, our models project Brown to score 32.9 FanDuel points.
Brown's projection against Minnesota includes 19.8 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 2.2 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night March 8th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench March 8th, 2020