Philadelphia's Ben Simmons (back) probable for Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons is considered probable to play on Saturday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
Simmons missed the first game out of the All-Star Break with a back injury, but it seems as though that absence will simply serve as a little blip on his game log. Expect him back at or near full health when the Sixers take on Giannis Antetokounmpo and Co.
Our models project Simmons for 41.7 FanDuel points across 36.0 minutes of action.
- Jon Leuer retires after 8 seasons May 25th, 2020
- Portland's Rodney Hood (Achilles) not ready to return May 23rd, 2020
- Utah's Mike Conley 'will be asked to score and create more' May 19th, 2020
- Jazz's Bojan Bogdanovic undergoing wrist surgery May 18th, 2020
- Detroit's Blake Griffin (knee) 'ready to get back to playing' May 12th, 2020
- Berman: Knicks unsure if Kevin Knox 'is part of their future' April 18th, 2020
- The Athletic: Sixers will likely include Shake Milton in starting lineup May 30th, 2020
- Mike Scott coming off 76ers' bench Wednesday night March 11th, 2020
- Josh Richardson (concussion) replacing Matisse Thybulle in 76ers' lineup Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) starting on Wednesday for Philadelphia; Mike Scott to bench March 11th, 2020
- Matisse Thybulle moving to 76ers' bench versus Pistons March 11th, 2020
- Joel Embiid (shoulder) available for 76ers on Wednesday following five-game absence March 11th, 2020