Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) ruled out on Friday, 'expects to miss at least 3-4 games'
Portland Trail Blazers point guard Damian Lillard (groin) will not play in Friday's matchup against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Lillard expects to miss additional time after suffering a right groin strain before the All-Star break. Gary Trent Jr. should see more minutes at the guard positions on Friday.
Trent Jr.'s projection against the Pelicans includes 7.3 points, 1.7 rebounds, and 0.9 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (leg) to make 2019-20 debut on March 15 March 6th, 2020
- Damian Lillard scores 22 points for Trail Blazers in return March 5th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. back with second unit Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) starting for Trail Blazers on Wednesday following six-game absence March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) returning for Portland Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) probable for Wednesday's matchup against Wizards March 3rd, 2020