DeMar DeRozan (back) expected to play against Jazz on Friday
San Antonio Spurs guard/forward DeMar DeRozan is expected to play in Friday's game against the Utah Jazz.
DeRozan missed the Spurs' previous two games with back spasms but is expected to return to action on Friday. DeRozan said "I'm perfect. I'm back. No issues...last couple of days, I've felt great. Best I've felt all season". Our models expect him to play 34.47 minutes against the Jazz.
DeRozan's Friday projection includes 22.7 points, 5.5 rebounds, 5.3 assists, and 38.6 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Derrick White drops dazzling line in start as Spurs defeat Dallas March 11th, 2020
- Spurs' Drew Eubanks on bench Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Derrick White replacing Dejounte Murray (calf) in Spurs' lineup Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) back in action for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Lonnie Walker (shin) sitting for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- LaMarcus Aldridge (shoulder) upgraded to probable for Spurs on Tuesday March 10th, 2020