Bucks' Kyle Korver (back) won't play on Thursday night
Milwaukee Bucks guard/forward Kyle Korver will not play on Thursday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Korver is still dealing with his back injury, and the All-Star Break apparently wasn't long enough to heal the veteran up.
In 47 games this season, Korver has averaged 11.8 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Bucks' Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) questionable for Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) returns to Bucks practice March 11th, 2020
- Khris Middleton was healthy scratch in Bucks' loss March 10th, 2020
- Bucks' Kyle Korver scores, matches season-highs with 23 points, 5 threes March 10th, 2020
- Robin Lopez draws the start for Bucks Monday night March 9th, 2020
- Bucks' Pat Connaughton to start Monday night March 9th, 2020