Kings' Alex Len (hip) practices Wednesday, remains out for Thursday
Sacramento Kings forward/center Alex Len will not play on Thursday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Len practiced in full during the team's session on Wednesday, but he won't be ready to suit up for his new team by Thursday night. The veteran big hasn't played since Jan. 24.
In 40 games this season, Len has averaged 20.2 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- New Orleans Pelicans vs. Sacramento Kings postponed on Wednesday due to illness concerns March 11th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes starting for Kings on Wednesday, Harry Giles coming off the bench March 11th, 2020
- Kings' Marvin Bagley (foot) still without timetable March 10th, 2020
- Jabari Parker (illness) a late scratch for Kings on Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) available off the bench for Kings on Saturday following 25-game absence March 7th, 2020
- Richaun Holmes (shoulder) still inactive for Kings March 4th, 2020