Charlotte's Terry Rozier (knee) fully practices on Tuesday
Charlotte Hornets point guard Terry Rozier (knee) was a full participant in Tuesday's practice.
Rozier was able to practice fully on Tuesday after missing the last game before the All-Star break with left knee soreness. After today's participation, the Hornets' guard should be in line to return for Thursday's matchup against the Chicago Bulls.
Rozier's projection on Thursday includes 17.6 points, 4.3 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Cody Martin starting for Hornets on Wednesday in place of Terry Rozier (illness) March 11th, 2020
- Terry Rozier (illness) ruled out for Hornets on Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Terry Rozier (illness) downgraded to questionable Wednesday March 11th, 2020
- Hornets' Caleb Martin scores career-high 23 with 5 triples March 10th, 2020
- Devonte' Graham has 27-point double-double in Hornets' loss March 10th, 2020
- Terry Rozier scores career-high 40 in Hornets' double-OT loss March 10th, 2020