Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) expected to return on Friday
Phoenix Suns center Deandre Ayton (ankle) is expected to play in Friday's game against the Toronto Raptors.
Ayton is likely to return after missing two games with left ankle soreness. In his first contest back, our models project Ayton to score 41.8 FanDuel points.
Ayton's projection against the Raptors includes 19.0 points, 11.5 rebounds, and 2.1 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Devin Booker leaves Suns' loss early after hard fall March 11th, 2020
- Phoenix's Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Cam Johnson (mono) out for Suns at least 2 more weeks March 10th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) makes it through Suns shootaround March 10th, 2020
- Suns' Cam Johnson (illness) still out Sunday March 8th, 2020
- Deandre Ayton (ankle) ruled out for Suns on Sunday March 7th, 2020