Bulls' Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) participates in Tuesday's practice, expects to play on Thursday
Chicago Bulls power forward / center Wendell Carter Jr. (ankle) practiced on Tuesday.
Today's participation is another positive sign towards a return for Thursday's matchup against the Charlotte Hornets. Expect Carter Jr. to play with a minutes restriction if he is active.
In 37 games this season, Carter Jr. is averaging 11.7 points, 9.9 rebounds, and 1.2 assists.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) listed doubtful for Thursday night March 11th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (Achilles) remains out on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Bulls' Ryan Arcidiacono (achilles) questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Bulls' Zach LaVine (quad) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Tomas Satoransky moving to Bulls' bench Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Coby White returning to Bulls' lineup Tuesday March 9th, 2020