Warriors expect Stephen Curry (hand) to return this season
According to owner Joe Lacob, Golden State Warriors guard Stephen Curry (hand) is expected to play again this season.
Curry is expected to return this season after missing extended time with a fractured wrist. “Steph is coming back," said Lacob when asked about his star's status. "That’s not even a discussion internally. He’s ready to play so he should play."
Expect a return timeline after Curry's evaluation in March. The Warriors' guard is averaging 20.3 points, 5.0 rebounds, and 6.5 assists this season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA to be suspended at least 30 days March 13th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) remains out for Warriors on Thursday March 11th, 2020
- Warriors' Juan Toscano-Anderson (ankle) out Thursday, likely longer March 11th, 2020
- Warriors expect Stephen Curry (illness) to play in Thursday's matchup against Nets March 10th, 2020
- Golden State's Stephen Curry (illness) remains sidelined on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Draymond Green (knee) missing 6th straight for Warriors on Tuesday March 10th, 2020