Montrezl Harrell posts 24 points, 13 boards, 2 steals, 3 blocks for Clippers
Los Angeles Clippers power forward Montrezl Harrell scored 24 points (7-of-12 field goals, 10-of-14 free throws) with 13 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals, 3 blocks, and 2 turnovers in 44.3 minutes of a 141-133 double-overtime loss to the Boston Celtics on Thursday.
Harrell recorded his ninth double-double of the season. Paul George left early with a hamstring injury, so Harrell could see a larger role after the break if he's forced to miss time. The Clippers will host the Sacramento Kings on February 22 in their next outing.
Trez scored 57.1 FanDuel points on Thursday, his third-highest output of the season. numberFire's models project him for 20.2 points, 8.0 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 0.7 steals, and 1.6 blocks per game over the rest of the season.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Lou Williams (calf) taking a seat Tuesday for Clippers versus Warriors March 10th, 2020
- Landry Shamet coming off Los Angeles' bench on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Paul George (hamstring) starting on Monday, Reggie Jackson to bench February 24th, 2020
- Reggie Jackson playing with Clippers' second unit on Monday February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) starting on Monday, Landry Shamet to bench February 24th, 2020
- Clippers' Patrick Beverley (groin) questionable on Monday February 23rd, 2020