Marcus Smart starting for Boston Thursday in place of injured Jaylen Brown
Boston Celtics guard Marcus Smart is starting on Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Smart had come off the bench last time out with everyone healthy, but the Celtics have suffered another injury. Jaylen Brown, despite being originally listed as probable entering game day, has been ruled out with a calf ailment. That means Smart is taking over in the starting backcourt alongside Kemba Walker.
Our models project Smart for 31.4 FanDuel points across 34.5 minutes of action.
- Kevon Looney coming off Warriors' bench against Kings February 25th, 2020
- Marquese Chriss (calf) replacing Kevon Looney in Warriors' lineup Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Grizzlies' Brandon Clarke (quad) out at least 2 weeks February 25th, 2020
- Sekou Doumbouya playing with Detroit's second unit on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Thon Maker coming off Pistons' bench on Tuesday February 25th, 2020
- Detroit's John Henson starting at center on Tuesday, Thon Maker to bench February 25th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) unlikely for Celtics on Wednesday February 25th, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) out for Tuesday's game against Trail Blazers February 24th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) out again for Boston on Sunday February 22nd, 2020
- Boston's Jaylen Brown (calf, ankle) starting for injured Kemba Walker on Friday February 21st, 2020
- Boston's Kemba Walker (knee) out for Friday's matchup against Timberwolves February 20th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward has 21 points, 13 rebounds in Celtics' victory February 14th, 2020