Celtics' Jaylen Brown (calf) ruled out Thursday night
Boston Celtics forward Jaylen Brown will not play on Thursday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Brown was originally listed as probable to play before being downgraded to a game-time decision earlier in the day. He's now officially been ruled out, so perhaps Marcus Smart could find his way back into the starting lineup.
In 44 games this season, Brown has averaged 32.9 FanDuel points.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- NBA suspension to likely last over 2 weeks March 12th, 2020
- Kemba Walker (knee) playing 30-32 minutes for Celtics on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Celtics' Robert Williams (back) probable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Jaylen Brown (hamstring) remaining out for Celtics on Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Celtics' Semi Ojeleye back to the bench for Sunday night March 8th, 2020
- Gordon Hayward starting for Celtics on Sunday, Semi Ojeleye coming off the bench March 8th, 2020