Portland's Jusuf Nurkic not practicing after calf strain
Portland Trail Blazers center Jusuf Nurkic (calf, leg) remains sidelined after suffering a calf strain in January.
Nurkic's rehab has been delayed after suffering a calf strain at the end of the January. Expect Nurkic to return at some point in the second half of this regular season if he can practice and advance to full court drills.
Hassan Whiteside should see extended playing time at center until Nurkic is officially cleared to return.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (leg) to make 2019-20 debut on March 15 March 6th, 2020
- Damian Lillard scores 22 points for Trail Blazers in return March 5th, 2020
- Trail Blazers' Gary Trent Jr. back with second unit Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) starting for Trail Blazers on Wednesday following six-game absence March 4th, 2020
- Damian Lillard (groin) returning for Portland Wednesday March 4th, 2020
- Portland's Damian Lillard (groin) probable for Wednesday's matchup against Wizards March 3rd, 2020