Marc Gasol (left hamstring) ruled out for Raptors on Thursday
Toronto Raptors center Marc Gasol (left hamstring tightness) will not play Thursday versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Thursday is the front end of a back-to-back set, so the Raptors are going to hold Gasol out. He scored just 4 points with 4 rebounds in the second leg of the Raptors' last back-to-back. Serge Ibaka and Chris Boucher should both see a boost on Thursday.
Gasol is averaging 24.7 FanDuel points per game. numberFire's models project him for 10.7 points, 7.2 rebounds, 2.8 assists, 1.1 steals, 1.1 blocks, and 0.7 3-pointers over the rest of the season.
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) available off the bench for Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Dwight Howard coming off the bench for Lakers in Game 6 on Sunday October 11th, 2020
- Lakers' Alex Caruso starting in Game 6 on Sunday, Dwight Howard coming off the bench October 11th, 2020
- Miami's Goran Dragic (foot) ruled out for NBA Finals Game 5 on Friday October 9th, 2020
- Bam Adebayo (neck) removed from Miami's Game 5 injury report October 8th, 2020
- Meyers Leonard coming off the bench for Miami in Game 4 on Tuesday October 6th, 2020
- Toronto's Serge Ibaka (ankle) will play in Wednesday's Game 6 against Boston September 9th, 2020
- Raptors' Kyle Lowry (ankle) available to play Sunday in Game 1 August 30th, 2020
- Toronto's Kyle Lowry (ankle) probable for Sunday's Game One against Boston August 29th, 2020
- Toronto's Kyle Lowry (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Game One matchup against Celtics August 29th, 2020
- NBA Playoffs to resume Saturday August 28th, 2020
- Celtics-Raptors second-round opener postponed Thursday August 27th, 2020