Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (concussion) starting on Wednesday
Indiana Pacers guard Malcolm Brogdon is starting on Wednesday in the team's game against the Portland Trail Blazers.
Brogdon has missed the last two games with a concussion, but he'll be ready to rock on Wednesday night against Portland. Nothing is confirmed just yet, but Brogdon's return likely means T.J. McConnell heads back to a bench role.
Our models project Brogdon for 32.4 FanDuel points across 30.2 minutes of action.
- Jazz's Rudy Gobert, Donovan Mitchell medically cleared from COVID-19 March 27th, 2020
- Detroit's Christian Wood reportedly cleared from coronavirus on Wednesday night March 26th, 2020
- Warriors' Klay Thompson participating in drills March 22nd, 2020
- Kevin Durant, 3 other Nets test positive for coronavirus March 17th, 2020
- NBA (COVID-19) best-case for return is reportedly mid-June March 16th, 2020
- Pistons' Christian Wood tests positive for coronavirus March 15th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo has season-highs of 27 points, 5 threes in Pacers' loss March 11th, 2020
- Victor Oladipo (knee) active for Pacers on Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) unavailable again Tuesday March 10th, 2020
- Pacers' Doug McDermott (toe) doubtful for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Victor Oladipo (knee) listed as questionable for Tuesday March 9th, 2020
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (hip) out for Tuesday March 9th, 2020